How To Reduce Technology Costs
For Non-Profits, Schools, Churches and CPA's!
When you work with a tight budget, it's challenging to stay up-to-date with the latest technology programs and equipment that make your job easy. We don't think you should have to compromise!
If your organization lives off tight budgets, then come learn how we can help you reduce your technology costs while providing you with the latest in business technologies.
We will be holding multiple seminar sessions throughout the day from 8 am to 5 pm. Make sure to register and come learn:
- How remanufactured machines can drive down daily business costs.
- The latest Konica Minolta copier and printing technology.
- The importance of managed IT services in protecting your organization - no matter how small.
- How PaperCut Print Management software can cut waste, track printing, and save you money!
ETHOS TECHNOLOGIES MARCH EXPO
Date: March 29, 2018
Time: Various sessions from 8am to 5pm
Location: Hyatt Place, 5040 Valley View Blvd NW, Roanoke, VA 24012
The first 30 minutes of each session will feature a presentation, followed by opportunities for Q&A. We invite you to attend multiple sessions or choose the ones that best fit your schedule.
- 8-9am The Benefits of Remanufactured Machines for small businesses
- 9-10am The Latest Business Technology from Konica Minolta
- 10-11am Why IT Services Are Critical For Small Organizations
- 11-12pm How PaperCut Print Management Can Cut Waste And Save You Money
- 1-2pm The Benefits of Remanufactured Machines for small businesses
- 2-3pm The Latest Business Technology from Konica Minolta
- 3-4pm Why IT Services Are Critical For Small Organizations
- 4-5pm How PaperCut Print Management Can Cut Waste And Save You Money
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EXPO
To register for the Expo, fill out the form on this page with your preferred session times. If you have any questions, please email Mariana Toledo at email@example.com.